We are in independent non-denominational church.
The Articles of faith and teaching of our Church are as follows:
- We believe that the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments is verbally inspired by God and is without error in the original writing, and believe it is the supreme and final authority in the matter of faith, daily life and final destiny. 2 Tim 3:16, 1 peter 1:22-23, 2 peter 1:21.
- We believe in God eternally existing in three persons; namely, Father, Son, and Holy spirit. 2 Cor 13:14, Matt. 3:16-17, Heb 1:1-2, Gen 1:1-2, John 1:1-3
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of Mary when she was still a virgin and that He is true God and true man. Luke 1:31-35, John 14:7-11, John 10:30, 1 Tim 2:15, 1 John 5:20.
- We believe that we were created by God from the dust of the earth in Gods image, but that when Adam sinned death passed upon him, physical, spiritual, and eternal death; and that such death has passed upon all men, for that all men have sinned and come short of the glory of God, as a result of Adams sin all men are born with sinful nature which makes them sinners in thought, word, and deed. Gen 1:26-27, 2:7, Rom 5:12, 3:23, Job 15:14, 25:4, Eccl 7:20, Rom 3:10-12
- We believe that the only escape from the penalty and power of sin is to repent of our sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith, He alone is our Sacrifice and our Substitute, having suffered the wrath of God for us: and who’s blood cleanses us from all sin. This salvation is a free gift, “not of works lest any man should boast.” John 1:29, 10:27-30, Heb 9:26, 10:10-14, 1 John 1:7, 2 Cor 5:21, Luke 13:3, Eph2:8-9, Rom 4:4-5, 16
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of Jesus christ, and His ascension into heaven , where He is now seated at the Father’s right hand, as our only High priest and intercessor. John 20:24-29, 1 Peter 3:21-22, Heb 9:24, 7:25, 1 Cor 15:3-7.
- we believe that this same Jesus Christ will return to the earth as He left it, and will set up His Kingdom on the earth to rule and to reign for 1000 years, and the day and and the hour of His return no man knows. Acts 1:10-11, Ps 2, Rev 19:11-16, 20:4-6, Matt 24:36.
- We believe that all who repent of their sins and receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ who died and rose for them, will become children of God, being born again by the Holy spirit, and that such have eternal life and shall never perish. We also believe that all such are members of the true church of the body of Jesus Christ which know no bound of denomination or section. 1 John1:11-13 3:5-6, Eph 4:4-6, 1:13-14, 5:25-27 John 10:27-29, John 10:27-29, 1 Cor 12:12-13
- We believe that scripture teaches that all believers are to be baptized by water. we preach and practice immersion. Matt 28:19-20, Mark 16:15-16, Rom 6:3-4, Acts 8:36-38, 2:41-42.
- We believe that sanctification is threefold; first, that our standing in Christ is now perfect (2cor 5:21, Heb 10:10-14), Second, that our daily walk is now imperfect, but we must endeavor to grow in grace (2 Cor 7:1-11, 2 peter 3:18, Phil 3:10-12), Third, that we all shall be made perfect like Christ when we see him face to face (1 John 3:2, Phil 3:20-21, 1 Cor 15:51-53).
- We Believe that the heathen, even though they have never heard the Gospel are still lost and that is the tremendous responsibility of every child of God to do all he can to see that they hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ who alone can save. Rom 1:18-20, Mark 16:15-16, John 14:6, Acts 4:12.
- We believe all who have ben saved through faith in Jesus Christ shall be raised from the dead into everlasting blessedness, and that all others shall be raised into everlasting, conscious punishment in Hell. 1 Thess 4:13-18, Rev 20:4-6, 11-15
- We believe in the dispensational view of the Bible interpretation, but reject the extreem teaching known as “Hyper Dispensationalism.” The Lord’s Table and water baptism are to be observed by the church in this age. Matt 28:19-20, Acts 2:41-42, 1 Cor 11:23-26.